Fabricademy in collaboration with Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation is offering 5 scholarships to professionals or students that intend to follow the textile academy this September in Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE Lab in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Students will have access to the brand new facilities (Monday to Saturday) of the 3DS Lab but they will also be able to ride on the Dassault shuttle which runs regularly to and from Alewife station on the T red line.
Fabricademy, part of Academany, is an innovative cutting edge program that emerged from the FabLab Network and tackles the fields of textile, fashion and wearables to innovate them.
The 6 months training consists in an intensive training on digital fabrication, biology, sustainability and wearable technologies for textiles and fashion.
A combination of online lectures given by international experts and hands-on classes and machine access guided by local experts in a fully equipped Lab environment.
Do not miss the opportunity to apply for this scholarship!
Applications Open : 20/08/18
Deadline : 15/09/18
Results announcement : 18/09/18
Fabricademy starts : 25/09/18
- Applicants are responsible for their residence permission in the US. ( we cannot facilitate VISA applications)
- The program requires a minimum 20 hour weekly commitment.
- Applicants from different disciplines are accepted, there are not any requirements for specific skills.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred to the next year.
- Applicants with experience in digital fabrication, wearable technology or electronics will be appreciated.