During the course participants will explore new possibilities and alternatives to the current textile and clothing manufacturing systems guided by technologists, textile and fashion designers, computational experts and other specialists in the field from all over the world.
Fabricademy 2023 Bootcamp
Stay tuned to discover the Fabricadmy Bootcamp 2023 Location, scheduled: May 2023
Fabricademy 2022 Bootcamp
The Latest 2022 Bootcamp was held in Geneva, Switzerland | June 6-11, 2022If you could not attend our annual Bootcamp this year, but you are still interested in learning with us, have a look at the single weeks training running in various locations all over the world from September 19th 2023 > Send your application here!
Fabricademy Bootcamps | What you will get
- Hands-on sessions with the course founders and top faculty members
- Online lectures by world-renowned experts
- Final project development
- Practical experience with the machines and the materials used during the course
- The unique opportunity to meet and work for a full week with experts, creatives and professionals in the fashion and textile industry
- Early access to future trends and technologies to improve your knowledge and skills
Fabricademy Bootcamp have usually a capacity of maximum 30 participants, therefore seats are limited. Reserve your spot today!
Host a Bootcamp at your lab
We know travel is expensive, and not everybody can move to a different city for a whole week. But don't despair! We can organize a bootcamp tailored for your community and bring all the content in your lab. Send an email today to email@example.com with subject: "host Bootcamp".
For more information about requirements visit the Fabricademy nodes page.