An immersive experience
During the course participants will explore new possibilities and alternatives to the current textile and clothing manufacturing systems guided by technologists, textile and fashion designers, computational experts and other specialists in the field from all over the world.
- hands-on sessions with the course founders and top faculty members
- online lectures by world renowned experts
- final project development
- practical experience with the machines and the materials used during the course
- the unique opportunity to meet and work for a full week with experts, creatives and professionals in the fashion and textile industry
- early access to future trends and technologies to improve your knowledge and skills
We know travel is expensive, and not everybody can move to a different city for a whole week.
But don't despair! We can organize a bootcamp tailored for your community and bring all the content in your lab.Send an email today to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "host Bootcamp".
For more information about requirements visit the Fabricademy nodes page.
Upcoming 2019 Bootcamp:
Our annual Bootcamp will take place in Iceland, focusing on blending traditional processes with new technologies.
Read the full summary