If you wish to participate in Fabricademy 2020/21, please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted by us to find a lab close to you.
The course will start: September 22, 2020
Student’s Application process
- Fill in the online application form.
- The lab/node you selected will review your profile and inform you about the results of the selection.
- The local tutor will contact you to have a personal interview (in-person or via skype).
- Fabricademy Coordination will contact you to let you know the results of the process.
- Once you receive the confirmation letter, you must make a deposit to secure your place, before the program starts.
You will be contacted by the Node you applied, who will give you all the information about the course and will support you in the student application process.
Tuition for the year 2020/21 is $6500 paid in two installments. The amount can vary according to the policies of each Node.
- The deposit of $3000 to reserve your place and $3500 before the opening of the course. The tuition fee includes all the materials needed for the 13 assignments, 6 months of co-working space, free machinery use, mentorship from local fab lab experts and evaluation.
- If you want to attend only specific weeks of Fabricademy or only work for your Personal Project Development, please get in contact with us directly by email.
If you have any further questions please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in the cost:
- All the basic course materials.
- Full access and guidance to an equipped laboratory.
- 14 hours a week of hands-on Lab access and personal instruction.
- Free participation to the annual Fab Conference, taking place each year in a different location around the world.
For any further information feel free to contact us at: email@example.com