If you wish to participate in Fabricademy 2019/20, please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted by us to find a lab close to you.
The course will start: September 24, 2019
Student’s Application process
- Fill out the online application form (displayed below once we open registrations).
- The local tutor will contact you to have a personal interview (in-person or via skype).
- Fabricademy Coordination will contact you to let you know the results of the process.
- Once you receive the confirmation letter, you must make a deposit to secure your place, before the program starts.
You will be contacted by the Node you applied, who will give you all the information about the course and will support you in the student application process.
The tuition fees vary from lab to lab, with a recommended fee of 6000 USD.
Included in the costs:
- All the basic course materials
- 14 hours a week of hands-on Lab access and personal instruction
During the whole program, students have full access and guidance to an equipped laboratory.
The program includes free participation to the annual Fab Conference, taking place each year in a different location around the world.
Nodes Application form
Want to host Fabricademy 2019/20 at your lab?
Visit the Fabricademy nodes page to learn more.
For any further information feel free to contact us at: email@example.com